There are many methods of Cyber Attacks from malware injection to phishing to social engineering to internal stealing of data. Other advanced but common forms are DDoS Attacks, Brute Force attacks, hacking, holding a computer system (or a website) for ransom using direct hack or ransom ware.
Some of them have been listed below:
- Gaining, or attempting to gain, unauthorized access to a computer system or its data.
- Disruption or denial of service attacks (DDoS)
- Hacking a website or mal-facing the site
- Virus or malware installation
- Unauthorized use of a computer for processing of data
- The inappropriate use of computers or applications by employees of a company, the way it is use my cause severe harms to the company.